Friday, July 2, 2010

The current build operation (build key Build Key[Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.ExceptionPolicyImpl, DB Wrap Policy]) failed: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. (Strategy type ConfiguredObjectStrategy, index 2)

Remove app.config from ClassLibrary.
Make the Setting you have done say EntLib Blocks-Logging and ExceptionHandling etc on the config file
of WCF Service or Application in which you are using the reference of class library.
It resolves your error..
Happy Coding,Hurray !

2 comments:

Mahadev said...

Hi Ravi, I got the same error when i try to open the part of one application.
Let me clear on this.

1. I log into the application and I try to open the button present on application i am getting same error message as mentioned.

2. I am not getting this error for other tabs and button.

please let me know your comments. I don't have access to code. is this can be done through other way like using command or anything else if you come across.

tThanks,
Mahadev

RaviShankarKota said...

Hi Mahadev,

Unfortunately , I am not aware of other work around for this currently.
Sorry about it.

Thanks,
Ravi Shankar Kota